Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday Morning Memories...

Another small joke to kick-start Saturday morning....

IT's funny what you remember. This joke sticks with me, because I heard it from my youngest brother - when he was still about four or five! He was old enough to obviously appreciate that a good joke got a positive reaction (we may not be funny, as far as other people are concerned, but I think everyone in our family thinks they have a sense of humour!), but I'm pretty sure he didn't realise why we all laughed. Unless I should now be thinking of him as an eighteen year-old comedic genius(!)...

Anyhoo, here's his joke - it always makes me snicker...

"Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?"


"no guts!"

*hehehe*

Have to love a joke where no-one gets hurt - or offended!

Have a very fun weekend, wherever you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment